Princeton Forrestal Village (PFV) has announced its roster for this summer’s farm-to-table Farmers Market, which will be held every Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm beginning June 6, 2014, and running through the end of September. The open-air, all-weather market will include an eclectic mix of locally-produced fruits and vegetables, meats, honey, cheeses and fresh dairy products, preserves, tea blends, pies, cupcakes, baked goods, and much more.
This is a real opportunity for families throughout the Plainsboro/Princeton region to connect with local farmers and food producers, and to experience the great fresh produce and products that are grown and made here in Central New Jersey. Along with an exciting list of vendors, the Friday Market will also feature cooking classes, a recipe-packed e-newsletter, and a new Food Blog available at pfvillage.com/fm.
Participating farms and businesses include:
- Beechtree Farm, grassfed meats, eggs and honey,
- Double Brook Farm, cured meats, “farmstead” jarred foods and bread,
- Fulper Family Farmstead, sustainably-farmed dairy products, including cheeses and yogurts,
- Herb N Zest, natural artisan foods,
- Lillipies, locally-sourced seasonal pies, focaccia, brioche and other baked goods,
- Rolling Hills Farm, “Beyond Organic” fresh-farmed vegetables,
- Robson’s Farm, farm fresh fruits and vegetables,
- Stults Farm, farm fresh fruits and vegetables,
- Taking Tea In Style, custom-blended teas, and iced teas,
- Tre Piani Restaurant, fresh, made-to-order mozzarella, and slow-food recipes,
- Unionville Vineyards, award-winning artisanal wines.
The Market will be held in the Plaza of Princeton Forrestal Village between CanDo Fitness and Tre Piani Restaurant. Open and covered parking is plentiful and free throughout the site. Princeton Forrestal Village is located on US Route One South and College Road West next to Princeton’s Westin International Hotel and Conference Center. For more information visit PFVILLAGE.com online, or call 609.799.7400.